Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy, Busy Summer!

Well, now that I have internet and my camera I can update the people who care about my wonderful life! Yes, I know its been forever since I have updated. I am going to try and start from where I left off. Back in March (I think) we took the girls to Sea World. For some reason they picked that over Disney World but whatever... They had a really great time! Brooklyn loves animals. She said she wants to go there again. Ava said she chooses Disneyland! We went to the beach for a day and played in the sand. Braydon was the only one who got in the water. We went to the place where the seals are and there was a squirrel hangin out so we decided to feed it some of our walnuts. He totally came up to us and started eating it from our hand! The girls got a kick out of it...we all did!









No comments: